The MSK Eco-efficiency Pelletizer Machine recycles crushed runners, re-pellets the material and returning it to the hopper of the injection molding machine.
- Touch screen controller allows for easy operations and troubleshooting.
- Output pellet quantity: 5kg to 10kg per barrel. Actual output may differ depending on type or resin and operating conditions, etc.
- Size of the pelletized resins are adjustable according to requirements.
- Developed unit that works well for all types of resins.
- It is a hot cutting machine with no water cooling system required.
- Air cooling system makes material appraisal (Tensile strength, Stretch, Flexural strength, Flexural elasticity, Melt Flow index) of recycled pellets better in comparison to water cooling.
- Equipment cost is easily justified by material savings.
- Process temperature required is 10% lower than the material melting temperature.
- Properties of pelletized resin are the same as the crushed material’s.
How it will reduce your costs:
- Little manpower required to handle the process.
- Able to regrind and pelletize crushed mini runners to the same size as virgin materials.
- As such, the pellets will be evenly mixed and melted to ensure uniformed quality.
- 0% wastage – All waste materials can be recycled, unlike crushed materials.
- Lesser virgin material required as recycled material is able to produce equally good quality products.
- Lower investment with greater returns.